Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bring on the finale


Hello people! (not that there's many) I'm back alright.
Isn't it weird to have it revived in the midst of the midyears?
But seriously, i'm gna pass out at another sight of kinematics.

Been getting less than 4 hours of sleep everyday. It's like becoming a routine for me, and that if I were to go to bed at 11, I'll probably switch on to red-panic mode just before the paper even though I've done sufficient mugging. I just naturally comes together with the paranoid package.

Anyway ,I've screwed up majority of the papers already especially Amaths and Lit so ugh, forget it. 3 more to go dears, hang in there!

3 more days to another new episode!
Apparently, Georgina's gna reveal Serena's ugly past and the reason she left for boarding school, so yeah, I'm keeping that anticipation.


How can you not love the cast?
Especially when they're hauled into a cup of 3 in 1 upper east side drama - Scandals, Betrayals and Wild Parties

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home