Sunday, March 23, 2008

monday monster

3 Seconds? No really, one will do.

I thought boredom was way AWOL alr. But hey, it came back and damn, it has never felt any better.
Tomorrow's monday. Again. I don't know why, but I dread mondays. It's like this monday blues disease I reckon. And it's friggin infectious, in a good way you know. It's comforting to know there's people out there who hates monday more than anything else. Ha, now I've made holding a grudge against mondays seem like a crime.

Anyway, went out with Jo and Rina yesterday. Did some necessary shopping and I got myself a new sexzy journal. The last one was a turn-off due to the big fat lines. Artbox has got really pretty ones. So I'll probably make a few more trips back there to get more. Had my eyes set on this 6 inch thick sketchbook :D

Nuff said. I doubt I'll be able to sleep later cuz I've had this long nap. I'm seriously nocturnal. Sleep for a couple of hours in the day so I'll last for the revision marathon at night. I'll probably get going soon. You know, I had this missing affinity with balancing equations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home