Friday, March 7, 2008

Midas Touch

Forget about the map cuz' you're already given credit for memorising it.

I know I always start off with the depressing stuff, carping about the ceaseless schoolwork and unfairness in life. Nevermind, I'm tired of it all, in fact this week's a whole load worse than last. Alright. Full-stop I won't say anymore.
Damn, I still have urge to blab everything out here.

Aye, I want Shreya to hurry back from New York. The long journey home has been awfully dull cuz' she's unavailable and I couldn't resist the temptation to call her.

Lil' Shreya better be back home soon (Next Saturday!) so at least when I do my daily whining, I know somebody's listening and she'll lent me her listening ear :D

Anyway, talks about whining.
My grouchy sister's gna hammer me if I don't get my butt off here soon.

So Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home