Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Knurds!



For years. This.never.fails.to.make.me.feel.better.

Be-speckled with blue and gold.



I brought home Clove di hermit crab yesterday.
Directly after school, rushed over to Hougang Mall to get one of those after I saw them on an advertisement in the magazine.

It's not exactly what I'll call a bargain but still, I'm seriously robbed of company. It's a bummer that this lil' creature with lady-bug-like shell's nocturnal. It hardly comes out from its protective home and forbid me to gush about my wearisome days.

I haven't actually told my father about it since he missed the whole green plastic tank sitting on the balcony's floor but ugh, I wouldn't risk it to tell him that the whole set up cost nearly 50 bucks.

Seriously, I mean who sells hermit crabs at one for 25 bucks anymore? I bought it cuz' I believed they lived longer than what people had said on forums - that it died merely after 24 hours. I mean sure, those come in really bad condition. Still, 5 bucks for less than 24 hours of entertainment? Alright, make it a max of 1 hous since the creature hardly make the attempt to interact much with human.

But they're friggin irresistable! :D

I'd better appreciate this week cuz' the following's gna be a drab with extra 6 tests, and 2 pending ones for toppings. Since the maincourse isn't that appetizing, I'm convinced that the dessert wouldn't be any better.
Am really worried 'bout my Maths & languages.

knurd! :D
cuz' there's something about your intelligence that turns me on.
I returned to the same place one&half years later with a totally different intention.

I'm pouring everything else into my journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home