Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Balancing mood.



Your legs must be tired cause you're running on my mind all night.

I wna thank the loves wholeheartedly for everything :D
Jolene, Sherina, Florence, QianYun, Joyce, Yisheng, CheongJing, Weijie, Ruijing, Zuxiang, & Jingjie!

Thanks for the well-planned surprise birthday party you guys had thrown for me and I'm super touched okay! &I miss you peoeple lots, cuz' lessons are never the same without you people :D

I love you guys to bits!

One test after another this week, Uncountable with five fingers but ugh, already screwed two. Chinese was done horrendously with zilch hope cause I could hardly understand the comprehension. Man, I seriously need to pull up my socks and come to my senses that I actually had alot to catch up on.

Nuff said. I've started reading again since the halt at mid-December. three cheers alright? Was planning to visit Borders today to get myself a new journal and perhaps a couple of magazines but the rain decides my fate luh.
It doesn't really matter in the end cause I was so exhausted that I plodded onto the bed first thing when I reached home.

For the first time in my life, I'm actually looking forward to Chinese Newyear. Nothing beats the 4days to get away from harsh reality. And the following Monday, I shall replenish my Scrapbook materials for Val's day!

Stupid, stupid crush.
Mr McSweetness, I thought I'm through with you alr.
Apparently not huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home