Monday, January 21, 2008

Rolling onto the wrong track

I'm back using the old computer which I hardly ever touch besides emergency but I can always make an exception. Right now, I'm getting alittle grumpy because it's working as slow as tortoise with leg cramps as it make its way to the finishing line.

I'm getting pretty psych out about everything. One friggin unnoticeable mistake you made and you'll had to stick it with it as long as it takes. I should have undo the knot possibly 2 years ago but no, I chose to fight on. Only to find myself flaked out when evading responsibility may be a better choice after all.
Damn the scientists. How come they aren't smart enough to invent time machine?
I feel terrible. I mean genuinely terrible.

I seriously need something to look forward to, somewhere where I feel a sense of belonging. Anything that is able to bring me back on the right track, allowing me to catch the slightest glimpse of hope.

Right now, all I wanted is to get out of this shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home