Saturday, December 22, 2007

Perspective

Okay, it's close to one in the morning and I've absolutely no idea what urge me to blog this moment.

I did some blog hopping to award myself after completing one Chinese test thrice! I deserve a clap do I? On any other days, I couldn't care less since Chinese doesn't exist in my world but then again, I hate those fugly red marks staining in my portal.

Lets just say the 2008 batch of secondary ones have alot of views about being admitted to cchms. Many positive ones, and of course a couple who display much reluctance and a growing malignance.

You know, the continuous frustration and whining.
I can understand them.

Believe it or not. I was one of them.

Cchms wasn't my first choice and all my other besties were in another school. I mourned and lamented for days, weeks.
Didn't concentrate in class and tried to comfort myself by reminding myself I'll be leaving in a couple of days and I'll just put up with it for a moment with of course a hint of doubt.

I pretty much set a dog-eye in every aspect of the school. The building, the people, the teachers, the rules etc. I dread school every single day couldn't part my watch for every single minute.

In short, I hated the school.

Half a year passed, a year passed, 2 years passed, I can laughed it off and take back my words now. I've got a bunch of fabulous-to-the-core friends and I love them to death.

I'm proud to be part of chung cheng and I love it here (except for you-know-what) But whatever, I still love it here and I dare to call it my second home (after Borders that's it)

Oh, and HMV.

I know everything above sounds crazy but I wna share it with whoever's reading this now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home