Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hopping mad

I know this sounds crazy but well, here goes.
I LOVE PUMPKIN SOUP!
Okay, I know Shreya would say that i'm into whatever soups luh.

Cream Of Mushroom, Minestrone, Clam Chowder (without the clam HAHA), Corn ... you name it.
Shreya if you're reading this, save the smirk.
but roasted pumpkin soup is on top of my list now. Stupid cravings.

Seriously, that was random.

Anyway, went out with the loves yesterday - Jo, Sherina, Weijie & Ruijng.
Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. I'm impressed about how Jesse McCartney's voice turn out to be.
Lunch was really funny cause of JO AND THE COW.

I'm down with parched throat and major swollen gums.
I'll draw you a picture. They're swollen to the size of a mini-bloated curry puff. I'll let your imagination run wild to define the word 'mini'
Yeah, but it's like I'm only given two choices:

Either to allow my jaws to hang open inviting passing flies or whatever to enter or by shutting tight and endure the pain.

How does one never gives in to depression, confusion and self-doubt?

Alright people! Look and learn how I kill boredom. The get-a-stick-and-hit is so yesterday.

Dear Santa,
I've been a way too excellent kid this year (gags) so I'm just wondering if I could have my present?
Choose one below the list and drop it on my bed on Christmas eve's night okay?
THANKYOU in advance!

P.S. Your red suit is getting way to dirty. Have you washed them? OOPS.

1. Esnips to start working again
2. Parent's approval in you-know-what
3. 2008 to be a fabulous year (to prove my instincts wrong)
4. Make new friends and keep the old
5. World Peace
6. A bottle-full of priceless courage
7. Satisfying grades
8. Good hair days
9. A sudden increase of growth attack
10. Books are always welcome :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home