Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Down The Hill

Who says holidays meant excitement, emptying piggybanks and tossing aside worksheets and textbooks?

Okay fine, leave the last part out.
But still, I feel as though this is like some sort of silly competition to see who could ward off boredom for two months. Whoever wins get this oversized tee thrown over their head that reads "I survived 2 months of shit and I feel a sense of accomplishment".

I've already done finding definitions of those 10 weeks of words, you know, the matching and fill-in-the-blanks stuff. Not those journals. I still need to find the right time to muster good inspirations to start on those. And a horrible start on one of the chinese test. It's looks pretty okay to me without mum's help.

I think I have a date with shreya tomorrow.
Movie, Doughnuts (Already sick of it, but hey, I can do the watching instead) and restocking my scrapbook supplies. I was sitting glued to the monitor screen when I just thought of a brilliant idea that involve some makeover in my room.

I don't think my parents are gna be too thrilled about it so I don't really intend to let them know about it first. Just had a tiff with my dad so uh, things are pretty unstable at home. Mum and dad are quarreling over some stupid crumple pieces of papers with a few certain digits on it.

Whoever says that money makes the world go round is wrong.
Money make this world go upside down.
Man, it's like this whole rotten world and your lives depanded on financial security.

And uh, I think Son Of Dork's future's pretty bleak.
Kinda miss watching their new gigs on youtube. Dave and Chris'd quited like a month ago, Danny's got a new band, Steve's writing songs (I love him :D) and James' in America busy with his girlfriend's band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home