Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Out of Boredom

Okay, a temporary new skin.
It's a little screwed but just bear with it for a moment.
I don't know if it works on your computer but I'm seeing chinese characters here and there and I'm having shades of barbie doll font colour splashed across the entries.

I don't believe this.
Just signed into my student portal and realised I've disciplinary records on inappropriate attire/grooming, recorded on 25 October.

I don't remember anything, I swear.
This must be an old april fool's joke.

I've attained a demerit point for nothing.
Screw you, school.

I'm awfully bored at home.
I need books to keep me occupied but I'm dead lazy to shift my ass to the library. So now, I'm surviving on copies of Reader Digest lying around the house (they're free) and stories from FictionPress.

I'm still debating whether to start on the absurd amount of Chinese homework given.

Right, I better get going then.

By the way, The Fading Room music are pretty good.
Check them out? Click?

I'm still figuring out how to get those downloaded into my ipod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home