Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bitter End

My reasons for appeal

I have doubt in handling 9 major subjects next year, which is a very tedious thing if as I've a very time-consuming CCA which already took away half of my weekends and thats usually the ideal time for revision.

On top of that, having to take 9 subjects and being in the best class means that each and every teacher will eventually have higher expectations on you. However, I merely scraped by the needed criteria for 9sub (by only 0.3) and only a couple of marks for English. Not that I wouldn't give my best shot next year, it's just I wouldn’t be so sure I will do as well as I did this time round.

Having surrounded by smart students sure give one the ‘push’ to thrive for better results and constant reminder of revision, but it may also mean more stress and pressure for another. Perhaps, I’ll be all demoralized by the time O'levels comes around. I'm sure you agree with me that this isn't very healthy isn’t it?

8Triple (E Geog) seems like the best choice for me. You can say it's my passion for Sciences, regardless Physics, Chemistry or Biology. As for the need to question my ability to tackle the one and only humanity, I can state with certainty that I will put all my best efforts on it instead of having to concentrate on 2 humanities. Besides, Literature really isn't worth studying.

I feel that it's unfair for the school to place me in my second option when clearly; I'm eligible for the first. Don't I have the priority to get into my first choice before the others since my results are decent enough?

I can assure you that I'll do my very best to attained the best results next year and I hereby sincerely hope that the school will acknowledge my appeal from 9subjects to 8Triple (E Geog) Many thanks.


Went to school with a mindset that urge me to appeal but Xiaolin mentioned that even if my appeal to Triple is successful, I'll still be in the 9sub class.

And I don't see why I should appeal anymore since the main reasons why I'm appealing in the first place is to avoid tough competition and also have a few familiar faces around when school starts.

I guess I shall just drop a couple of subjects along the route to hell.

Anyway, I'm having my fingers crossed and hope that I'll not get Davamoni for Literature. (Not for racist purposes her or anything) I just don't have a affinity for teachers who calls on students for answers.

Smugging and gloating over our misfortune and embarrassment.
Those stupid one minute of pleasure.

The professors in Law Schools are probably worst though.
I read that once in a book.

I'm so not looking forward to upper sec luh.
Right now, I'm leading a lousy-to the max life.

Get a grip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home