Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Perth

Back from Perth!
The weather there was surprisingly cold despite in summer, the beaches are really beautiful, everything cost a bomb and there are plenty of hot guys.

That's bout it.

Oh plus that palm-sized eight-legged monster we saw sticking onto the walls of our bedroom in the farm but the magnificant stars we witnessed at night made up for it.

I swear, they were amazing.



And I can't deny your eyes
You know I try to read between the lines
I saw a warning sign
And then you threw me up against the wall
Who said that it's better to have loved and lost?
I wish that I had never loved at all


Totally rock my house!
Pity it took nearly 10 plays to realise it though

Holidays are nearly over, just a couple of weeks left and I'm left to face hell.
Next year's gna be pretty bad, I just know it.
Haven't got the time to start Chinese yet. Fine, you're right. I'm just too lazy to get over that pile of junk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home