Monday, November 26, 2007

My new title



I've entirely no clue what gives me the urge to blog now because if there's anything wanted to do right this minute, coming online to enjoy interaction with the keyboard will be at the bottom of the list.

Okay, I wont deny it. I'm switching on to my weary and dispirit mood.
I'm still alright yesterday. Laughing and messing around with cards at Starbucks for 3 hours with my loves who never fails to draw that smile on my face.

But once I sat face to face with the monitor screen, I'm obliged to face another wave of emptiness and certain inevitable thoughts that revolve around my mind. I'm not talking about major make-you-go-headache problems. Just the typical ones.

Maybe it's the thought of being stuck at home for another week before seeing my loves again. Maybe it's the thought of sheer pressure next year. Maybe it's the thought of how I ought to whip up a story on how my big massive mouth crushed someone's dream. No, not someone's. My good friend's to be precise. I knew he could have pursue it even without my words but then again, I'm partly to blame.

Only one person involved right?
Wrong.

How about disappointing someone who yearns and anticipates being blessed by the ability to look at him during monotonous lessons? In short, I'm all to blame for the fact they're apart.

I could go well with crushing good friends' dreams title.
Anytime.



I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home