Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hold on tight



I don't believe this.
A few days back, I happened to be sitting in front of the TV screen, flipping through channels when I stumbled into Starworld.

Flabbergasted, I tried a couple more channels.
I'd MTV and Starworld channel for nearly 5 years and I don't have the slightest clue. I wouldn't be that bad if I've figured it out in the beginning of the holidays but right now, I doubt I'll be able to indulge in any of the shows under the watchful eyes of my parents.

I've finished those tedious homework already. Done journals before December approached and procrastinated for another month before starting on Chinese. I didn't even cook before attempting the essay like I was told to on the piece of instruction paper possibly stuck at the bottom of my many textbooks.

So let's see...Less 48 hours till we wave off 2007. My instincts has been screaming loud enough to let me know that it'll be marked down in my history as the Year Of Disaster. I'm not kidding here. I know how I feel and it ain't feels right. I mean, it's not one of those school days dread which I could easily get over by 24 hours but hey, we're talking about an entire year here.

I'll be Miss Worry anytime from now. I can live with it.

The clock doesn't stop for Cinderella so I don't see any reason they should stop for me.

Hell, I'm hooked onto Gossip Girl TV series and I couldn't get enough of it.
Throw in parties, love triangle, occasional back stabs, sex, scandals and you get the drama.
Oh! And the cast is Sizzling Hot no?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home