Saturday, January 12, 2008

So many homework, so little time.



The title says it all.
It's all about me and the meanie homework teachers gave. Plenty this week and preparations for literature quiz/presentation are no exception.
If this goes on, I doubt I'll live this thing call life anymore.

On a lighter note, there's no Chinese assignments so I don't have to spend at least 2 hours staring a the blank composition pad waiting for inspirations to come by and another 2 hours rummaging my brain to do a good work and trying not to display my 10-years-old limited Chinese vocabulary.

I'm seriously gna improve my Chinese for the sake of O'level this year so that I'll still have a place for higher Chinese and call for a rejoice when I can finally get this whole thing out of my life. Nobody says you need 2 languages to survive. Basics are enough, just for the plain communication.

Lessons has been alright so far. We have a few decent teachers, a couple of firm ones and of course the type that urge you to sleep in class. (hint: physics) I don't know if it's the nature of the subject or the way he teaches but it totally bores me to tears.
Timetable's changed again and no, I don't like it. We back off to the usual 4.15 on mondays and I can't afford to stock my scrapbook supplies anymore for double stamps.

Completed the whole season 1 of Gossipgirls already and now I have nothing to look forward to! The TV series has been amazing, well much better than the books I read 3 years ago. Alright, cancel out the s cause I gave up after reading the first book. Another absence of driving climax.

Got to run already. My left eye hurts and stupid Ryan has been spreading around that I wore eyeliner luh. Ha. I wish. I still have this thing for guys who have an affinity for eyeliner.

It never dies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home