Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sealed with a kiss



Happy V-day peeps :D

Blame the extensive hours in school cuz' that's plainly the reason why I'm not blogging. But this week'd been the most flexible so far, and I'm grateful for that abrupt downturn of homework/tests.

Uh, already got my copy of Simple Plan's new album. It came with an oversized-tee that made me look like black puff in dressing :D
Was so excited on Tuesday that I could hardly sit still in class and dear Wanshan must be annoyed by my random "I love Simple Plan" speech every a couple of minutes. And btw, SHE SAID THAT STEVE IS SOO DARN COOL ! when I showed her the photo with him in hot pink streaks.

Okay fine, those aren't exactly the words,
But it has the same meaning okay !

Your love is a lie hellllaa rocks.
It has the whole package luh. Crazy lyrics, good drumbeat/melody!
I know this sounds crazy but I love the way Pierre accented the f-k with the gap in between. & David's back vocals! :D

Uh, anyway, Eeshuen managed convince us into the solar (?) hell-know-what competition. Honestly, I've zero, zilch interest in it. Nada, from the scratch. But was really tempted by the couple of days at Biofair/Greenweek exhibition. Pure laughters contributed by theboys, who never fails to enlighten us, just like the old times.

Haha, fancy a date with homework?

To -
I'm genuinely sorry if I did hurt you or anything close,
but I just couldn't accept it. I appreciate it anyway :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home