Sunday, February 3, 2008

To the nine

I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

But who stole my homework mood?!?

I'm so proud of myself and nothing could describe my inexplicable excitement now. I ditched weekend homework and stayed in to finished reading Princess Diaries Book 9 which I bought yesterday.

This book's been the best so far in the series and yada, I'm still clueless whether she's with J.P or not but whatever, 26 bucks is worth it despite the fact that the way she was mourning about the loss of Michael was pretty long-winded. Man, cliff-hanger in books sucks big time. Bring time forward now baby, cause I can't hardly wait for the finale.

Damn, I could pay Meg Cabot to turn my life into one of her fictional character. I mean sure, everything turns out alright in the end and you can keep a blindeye on those nasty drama. All and all, I'll kill to be Mia (minus the throne) in any case.

For obvious reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home