Friday, February 1, 2008

Wait in anxiety

Or should I walk by again?

I'm hooked onto The Click's Five's Empty!
I came across the music video on MTV last night and now I couldn't get the damn song out of my head and the lyrics is beauuuutyful!

Thank god the weekends are here. This week has been pretty hectic with all the tests and quizes. It's undeniable I'm gna flunk my first chinese test but whatever, I did my very best but I coulnd't understand the damn passage. Seems like 'bleak' is the only appropriate adjetive to describle the future.

Screwed the rest of the tests unquestionably and I am super uber disappointed in myself for screwing up the descriptive essay as well. I coulnd't finished writing and scribbled some rubbish ending that was hardly legible. Damn, that abrupt ending's gna cost me luhhh.

Alright, Benevolence has been Great with 'G' is caps.
The people are uber nice and the teachers are superb! No kidding.
I thought I'm gna end up loathing English lessons by Feb but little did I know that Mrs Lim has humour(!) I actually mastered the art of keeping my eyes open in every lessons except Gary Chua's. The problems lies in me and the nature of the subject, Mr Chua's nice luh.
Anyway, we're gna have Class Reunion Lunch and Birthday celebration on the eve of Cny, I mean how cool is that?!?

I seriously need to get back on reading. The sudden halt is probably the reason why my life is going haywire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home