Friday, February 22, 2008

Hop onto the next train



I've never been this jubilant at the sight of my bed as I buried myself under those duvets. Was totally drained and all sleep deprived with the overflowing homework/tests sandwiched between long hours of school! Studied SS till 130 in the morning and damn, it didn't come out what I studied for.

AND I WANT MY BEAUTY SLEEP! D:

Anyway, yesterday was absolutely entertaining cuz' Wanshan and I stayed back to chat with Mr Gary Chua after Physics. We told him about the coincidental story and 3 of us kept laughing throughout the way back to grand auditorium. I know this sounds insane, but well ...it appear to be like long-lost friend.

Oh wait. I think it'll be better to eliminate me since all I did was to flash my million-dollar smile (not) throughout the entire conversation with insignificance remarks slotted here and there.

No its okay. This stupid communication barrel, and stage fright shit is already part and parcel of my life and surely that shall be the last worry on my interminable list.


Wassup with my obsession with super cute nerds like -----? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home