Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Heart on fire

Perhaps to even hear you speak my name.

Three cheers for me :D
Finished all work in school so tonight I'll probably start revising for Friday's Social Studies content test.

Except for the screwed narrative essay, the day's been alright.
Aye, went to Vivo straight after school cuz' I still owe many Vday prezzies!
Bought tons of candy from Candy Empire &gna wrapped them up later. Initially, I wanted to do cup coaster for the loves, but after witnessing the load of work experiencing some building madness, I changed my mind.

Anyway, thanks people for yours!
Jolene, Sherina, Florence, QianYun and WeiJie <3!

Love you people, may we stay strong alright?

Had a good laugh today at something said that sounds really absurd.
heyhey, you people are cuuuteee :D
I fell like approaching them to clear doubts & laught at their cutesy but Wan Shan wouldn't let me!

hais, it sucks that even your parents think that you're inadequate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home