Friday, February 15, 2008

Lifted

You must be a light switch baby, cuz you turn me on.

Hello cranky days, nice to meet you.

My neighbor removed the glass pane outside his house this morning. It's a pity cuz' for the past couple of weeks, I've actually made it an acquaintance, seeing how he greeted me with a hint of warning about my constant mess of hair done in a haste D:

I'm gna lose my sanity next week. Mockingbird, MSND, narrative essay, 1100 tests. Those bizarre write-&-race-against-time-to-win-sore-fingers ones. Meanwhile, I'm indulging in the reduction of homework/tests; everything's going back to square one now.

Today'd been fine. Maths was the worst cuz' the answers left for vacation in long lost island. After half hour of hair-pulling frustration, I settled with an update on my organizer, adding a whole new stretch of test/weekend drudgery on the list.

Got back a couple of tests. Physics contributed to my 2 hour of joy before it died down when descriptive essay was returned. I’m upset alright. Let’s just say I’ve high expectations on every little thing I do.

Uh, and I'm forced to polish up Chinese cuz' over my dead body will I attend extra lessons. 4 hours a week interaction with an alien language is already unendurable !!
To have at least 5 hours of commitment, you can jolly well release those triggers.

I'm actually bored now,
When Ryan comes online, he's one dead man.
MUAHAHAHA, i know his dirty little secret yay.



god, what have I done?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home