Sunday, March 2, 2008

Drenched note

Magician that pulls man out of his own hat

Clove changed his shell. And to be honest, it doesn't really fits him cuz' the oversized new shell appears to be covering its entire body and not three quarter of it as it should be. Also, it means I'll have another hole in my pocket since I'll have to buy a couple of new ones for him t choose from.

Anyway, I couldn't changed the water cuz he's clinging onto the plastic palm tree at the edge and wouldn't let go. I'm pretty sure that if I were to drag him any longer, he could have been hurt.

Killer week, I mean it. I really think they should have change the whole concept to the survival game. At least, they could have tempt us with the prize.

7 tests next week. 8 thats if Dava decides to do the retest for literature tomorrow. My Amaths, Chinese an Physics are goners. And it's a matter of time that I was to attend Chinese remedial.

Right now, all I felt was this thick leash tugging around me. And I'm struggling, choking. Just tell me I'm only a stone's throw away from the exit cuz' I'm really, really tired.

ptf, I hate mondays.
Could tomorrow be an exception?

I love it when knurd spins the pen and dropped it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home