Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Devastating blow

There's a first time for everything.

Which means, it's no surprise that I, had flunk English SW.
Of all my subjects, it had to be my best one.
Seriously, I've no objections if it's some stupid Chinese test or number madness, but this is nothing much less than a devastating blow. Even the decent marks from the 3 previous ones seem nothing but an eyesore now.

I don't know. It's not just this paper itself. The couple of weeks had been pretty demoralising as far as I know. My whole life'd been going haywire (like hell it should.) The tension, the agony, it's like everything that's growing inside me unconsciously becomes clearly visible.
I thought the long haul of mugging could prove something more, but no, one screwed test after another. Surely, life has the teeny weeny bit of mercy that allow me to spot a tinge of gratification, knocking on my front door.

I'll have to pull up my socks from now. I feel that I'm far cry from the finishing line while everyone else's already a stone's throw away. Inadequate may actually be appropriate for now but I wont go and reveal my lack of self-esteem.

it's further dampen when you know knurd's intelligence is at least ten times of yours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home