Sunday, March 9, 2008

5 days

I can't tell the time to bring back yesterday

2 years ago, my parents promised me a laptop only after I've achieved decent grades and definitely after graduation. However, supposedly all plans were altered and I've already gotten mine yesterday.

Vaio, Champagne Gold okay. Not some lousy laptop that crashes every once in a while when it gets really nasty (though it's a little early to judge now) Anyway, we reached the IT fair pretty late and the only colours left were black, white and red. It was nothing short of a miracle that I managed to get hold of the Gold one when it was said to be out of stock throughout asia 2 hours ago.

Way to go Mr salesman, whatever your name is :D

Alright, holidays peeps, holiday. (There's a more appropriate meaning behind the term). As usual, there's an absurd amount of homework thrown to us. I read somewhere in the magazine that holiday homework are meant to scare us and it isn't really going to be collected. But you know, to be safe, just get it done and get over it.

Enjoy your holidays and mug hard at the same time cuz' I'm pretty sure I'm gna experience the same inescapable dread all over again when school days start coming round 'gain.

Uh, Leavin' is Jesse's new single and you he'd changed so much luh.
It's inexplicable, but watched the music video and I'll probably understand
"Hard to believe that he's the same adorable blond guy from dreamstreet 6 years ago", quoted from somewhere in youtube.

To move on.

5 Days - Patrick Nuo



I know this song was like donkey years ago. Nevertheless, I still love it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home