Thursday, March 20, 2008

Reasons

I'm exceptionally perky now cuz' I've got 3 new novels to keep me occupied this short holiday (not that I'm alr bored, judging from the pile of homework) - one from the school library and 2 from borders. Didn't even think twice before parting with 45 bucks in a spit second but all was well worth it.

Oh. And the other day, I've actually bought a book that I've already read before. I didn't recognise the front cover and the title due to the illegible lil' font. Anyway, the introduction was pretty vague. It wasn't until the point when the Socratic method used in law schools and Professor Richard Hoffman were mentioned, I'll probably never have figured it out.

Drat, school's getting worse than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home