Friday, April 11, 2008

First connection

First a nudge, follow by a word and ends with a name.

I LOVE 3 BENEVOLENCE :D
Seriously, I've never feel this way. The class spirit, the unity - all's new yet familiar. Maybe 1/2 diligence hasn't made me feel this way with all the visible cliques and stuff. I don't know, there's something fatal about them. But really, I'm touched, in a positive way.

So yeah, we did lots of posters, 2 flamboyant banners and 648 flyers! And yes, Laura, Clara and I counted them out of boredom. But I really enjoyed myself. Especially the last three days. Tomorrow's gna be great, atmosphere's gna be hell lively and all, it has to be. I'm lazy to upload the photos but Jen has them in her blog. But i'll take lots tomorrow, I promise.

Anyway, the midyears are drawing nearer. Seriously, it seems only yesterday when they announced it's going to be in a month's time. And I've started on nothing yet alright. And there's plenty of tests next week so ... Anyway, I'll really have to pull up my socks from now onwards because, I cannot screw midyears, yes even chinese.

I guess I'll be away from blogging for awhile.

I don't know why, but I'm still clinging onto the end of the thread that holds the very last hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home