Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Undone

Forget about the butterflies in my stomach. We're talking about frigging stamping elephants here

Miss Lim saves the day, really. She has helped me with all those insane moment problems today and thank god I can manage a couple of them now. She must have been really patient cuz' I'm the kind of student that when you repeat the same thing for the millionth time, I probably still give you the screwed up look that screams " Thanks, but help, I still don't get it"

Clove has been acing really strange, I must say. It's like he's in this hibernation process or something close. Most of his food and water is left untouched and for 48 hours straight, I see him crouching at the same exact position. Man, I seriously miss those noisy screeches on the wall of the tank.

I'm looking forward to the 21st of April! New episodes of Gossip Girl should be out by then (to hell with writers' strike) I heard the plot's gna thicken and it's gna get way bitchy and scandalous. Gosh, I tell you, I love this upper east side drama. I'm currently reading the novels now but it's not a good as the show. What's worse is that they portray Serena like this taboo slut which she is not okay! She's starting to grow on me, really. And there's this gay thing going on with one of the main characters (Let be chuck please, but I highly doubt it) Ohh, wait till you hear this, the steamy affair between Nate and Vanessa. I swear I didn't see that coming.

Seriously, I'm gna stop soon. This lousy keyboard of mine's driving nutcase. I'm using extra strength to hit each damn key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home