Friday, March 28, 2008

Presley and Raisin

It's easier to hide behind a smile.


Four school meet this morning and I'm pretty bewildered by the fact that I actually fits into the whole buzzing ambiance. Normally, I would've been reading but I'm not. Or partly, it's because the novel that I've brought with definitely lack colours.

Anyway, went home with my sister and saw Presley (after much hasty walking to catch up), some guy my sister couldn't stop talking about ; and I understand why she has the hots for him. That guy's seriously extraordinary cute. Oh please, even if my sister doesn't melt at the sight of him, I DO LA. This shows my sister has got good taste, at least he's not some dork I expected. GO RAISIN!

And because my sister's one slowpoke, she didnt get to see knurd. OKay, she has just peek over at what I'm writing and chipped in
"It's not my fault luh, they havent dismiss us you goondu."

Hmm... Maybe it's a good thing cuz there's a high possibility that ill have to dig my own hole to spare myself from further embarrassment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home