Thursday, March 27, 2008

White Palette

I know this is not a very nice manner to start but whatever.

WAKE UP RACHAEL! CUZ YOUR GRADES ARE HELLUVA HORRIBLE. (Or is going to anyway)

Perfect, this is definitely prominent enough.
So eveytime I come online. This tag line shall screamed " You lazy bum, get your ass away from the computer now and start mugging like...right now!"

Jeez, I tell you, shit may sound even inappropriate to describe my grades now, cuz right now, it falls way below that. I'm gna flunk Bio already. I studied an hour on Monday, another hour on Tuesday and four friggin hours yesterday and yet, I can only manage the first, second and last questions. Man, 'm nothing short of pathetic.

That's just nightmare Part1. There's still longarithms, chinese, and the climax shall be awarded to none other than Physics. On top of that, there's something else that has been bugging me. I won't reveal it over here. I don't wna appear weak, but I'm really, really scared.

On a lighter note, there's no homework this weekend (first ever) and I'm kinda looking forward to the 4schools meet tomorrow. I turned down the bus driver invitation for a ride and meeting Rina at 610 okay! I'm beyond nice luh. (I know she'll scowl when she sees this) :D

I'll continue this tomorrow (:

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIJIE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home