Saturday, April 19, 2008

Going down the steps

To have mug like shit yet getting horrendous results at the end of the day due to that killer paper's alright. I think can manage that.
But to have mug like shit yet getting horrendous results due to a couple of silly careless mistakes is unforgivable.

I feel like I've changed into someone I don't recognise, in a negative way. I get so obsess with studies, and getting so god damn sensitive about my grades and such. Normally I would be blown over within seconds about the appalling grades but now, it's a different story altogether. It's actually pretty strange, cuz the more time I spend on my studies, the lousier my grades are. On top of that, I'm already on the verge of losing confidence in what I thought was my forte.

I've considered blogging about less cynical stuff, but not today.
It shall get better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home