Monday, August 25, 2008

Big City Dreams

A Lifetime of your crushes and broken dreams.
I'm still trying to figure that out but meanwhile ...

If you haven't notice already, I actually bothered to change my skin. I think this look better doesn't it? The flamboyant colours and everything, pretty much create the appropriate ambiance.

I'm really anticipating the coming September holidays. Aye, lets see ... Lunch date with Shreya at New york New york! , trips down to Kinokuniya/libraries, Gossip Girl Season 2. Those lil' stuff that could get my heart palpitating like god knows what. And of course, judging from my grades these days, i'll probably have to draw out some study plans that i'll neglect in the end.

HAHA, pity they don't have an award for the biggest procrastinator of the year.

No really, I remembered once, I told myself at 10am: "I'll use the net for 2 hours and proceed to the stupid Chinese essays. Get it over and done with."

At 1230, "I'll finish looking up this song first" ... and ended up checking out all the rest of the artists on myspace.

1500 ...

1600 ...

1700 ...

Wrote my fist word at approximately 1730.

Whatever, I'm pretty much used to it, although it isn't very healthy isn't it?
Anyway, wna thank Jenny for the Ultraviolet mp3! Spent at least an hour searching for it and damn torrent (my last resort) can't even make me happy.

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging! Think I've read the book 3/4 years ago. My memory of the plot's pretty vague cept' the fact that the words "sex god" appeared at least a hundred times. How Georgia's mind worked, I haven't got a clue.

YAY, think i'll go and read up some SS, attempt a couple of trigo-call-me-a-nightmare questions and study Chinese vocabs for tomorrow's test (gags)

Like, that's ever gna happen ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home