Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Checkmate

Boohoo. I hate school. I know, I bet you do too.
Finishing Breaking Dawn's first on my list. 500+ pages more to go!
Like how I ditched revision of Emaths test yesterday night and stayed in just to finish up the first few chapters. That's why to summarize today's test in a word, I wouldn't have a pretty wide range of it.

But you know, I actually feel nonchalant about it. And that's what's really killing me inside. I would have prefer myself to be paranoid in any case.

Oh, by the way, I'm officially an active member of ACLC :D
Betcha don't know what it is, its - top secret.
This teaches teachers not to be mean to students.

Picture blog's officially up. Will probably update more often than how I treat this shit blog here

Last note, Cam Gigandet (James) is too hot to play the villain.
It's all wrong ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home