Friday, August 1, 2008

Truth that matter

Removed the previous gossip girl videos from the blog cuz it's really bugging me when I first opened the window and there these 2 big fat boxes, hell unsightly. But anyway, to begin with, I doubt hardly anyone bothers to watch it.

But really, "Damn that mother-chucker!" I like it, that's so Blair.

Ah, I wna go Singfest so badly ... but I'm pretty broke already. A hundred and fifty bucks, if only time machine would bring me back to two months ago :D Think I've really spend twice as much these couple of months. But Simple Plan and Melee's gna be there!

Oh, and I've just checked the pre-ordered forms and realised that BD would only be released in Singapore on the 4th and not tomorrow. So much for the weekend anticipation, ugh.

Kay, I really need to finish up some stupid physics questions.
By the way, picture/mobile blog's already done.

http://www.bringontheshackles.blogspot.com

No point visiting yet cuz it's practically blank. But it should be up in a couple of weeks' time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home