Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Left me with a burn

Whenever I see knurd, my stomach did this stupid flip before I cursed, "Dammit, why does he have to be so dementedly smart?" It's like a robot behind human mask.

Have I mentioned how much I disliked my new hair-cut? Although people claimed that it still looks the same. But I look so toot-shitxz now and moreover the rubber band kept slipping off.


Alright, this shall be quick cuz' I've got chemistry waiting for me. Premonition of nightmare - moles.

Went out with many many people yesterday. Lunched (Pizza Hut!) and bowled at Marina Square in celebration of Florence's late birthday. Had tons of fun and hilarious moments esp watching Zuxiang bowled. All his silly stupid styles.

Guess the couple (:

From left to right : The clown, the cow and the butt!

"Go anywhere near me and you're a dead man!"

Zuxiang get carried by Weijie, Lowell and Wei Kian I think

My pretty ladies - Qian Yun and Rui Shan :D
Waiting for Qianyun to upload the ones in her camera so i'll be able to upload more.
Here to thank her in advance!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home