Sunday, June 29, 2008

Have you ever done something and regretted it forthwith?

Because I have.

Firstly, dont think i'll blog tomorrow so here goes:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLORENCE, YOU FUNNY WOO :D
Bigbig love from meee (:

Darn, I hate to admit it, but school really stinks. Thought weekend would have been a slight reward but apparently, they always ahve something in stock for us.

I'm really behind with schoolwork. Have been constantly dozing off in class esp Chemistry and Physics. I don't know, it's like I don't have the motivation to study anymore. Ptff, I hate myself for that. And Olevel Chinese Oral's 2 days away. No doubt gna screw it, as usual.

There's really plenty of work for me to do, and it's depriving me of my freedom. I hope that others will be able to understand my plight, and quit putting me into a far cry worse position than I'm already in now.

Don't hate me for that.


I was never in your league and never will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home