Saturday, May 24, 2008

Catching up

Yay, I'm back.
Been spending the past days at TJC for the intership programme. My thoughts? It was alright since I've been skipping lots of classes and programmes. Travelling back to cch and back again. But I can tell you, their Mardi Graz rocks okay! Ha, anyway, got this superb buddy who explained everything single little thing about JC life/TJ.

And everything becomes clear now, wtf are we doing in secondary school?
Damn, i'm seriously anticipating what's coming in a year and half. Faster get over with this wholesecondaryschoolshitxz and get on with life man.

Went back to school from TJ to collect our report books.
Results were surprisingly okay, if not, pretty good. Mum and Dad are happy, and so am I.
Holidays are here, fate's drawing nearer. Still, I'm counting...

YAYYY. And thanks to Jen for the lovely cadbury choco bar! Ha, she's seriously gna pamper me :D

Oh, one last thing.
I'm in love, love, love!

Too bad he's just one of the fictional character in one of my many novels.
But I swear, he gives me butterflies :D (not as well as knurd does but well...) Ha, sounds so cliche and cheesy right, but ya la, is true.

But like said, he's fictional.
Damn, I really have an affinity with them uh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home