Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Miss me?

I'm back from Beijing and guess what? I'll take my words back now cuz' damn it alright, I enjoyed myself so much. Haha, was hoping that the flight wiill be delayed cuz i wna stay for another day. So much for coming back to Singapore.

Anyway, my phone bill's gna hit at least a hundred this month.
Sent 71 blank msgs to Adeline(first on my phonebook) during the trip.

First day: Flight
Second day: Sightseeing in the morning, instrumental workshop, BIBF opening ceremony/our 20-30mins concert!
Third day: Rehersal in morning, School exchange in afternoon.
Fourth day: Visit to Great wall in the morning, school exchange in the afternoon.
Fifth day: Rehersal in the morning, Adjudication in the afternoon!
Sixth day: Sightseeing + Shopping in morning and afternoon, Closing ceremony at night! :D Enjoyed the concert alot, especially by the Thai and American Band.

So memorable can :(
And forgotten the camera so uh, waiting for Mr Ahmad to pass me the pictures.

I'm really gna miss lots of stuff, like:

- bunking with Wanshan
- the long crazy bus trips and laughters
- chirpy winnie's theories
- dinner/lunches with lower woodwinds section
- running up and down along the corridors of the hotel
- Any little jubilant moments

And of course, my two friggin best sec4 seniors in the world, Jinhong and Chanxi :D
Shitzx, i'll really die if they aint around, but yeah, will miss the two of them cuz nothing will ever be the same again (insert biggest heart)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home