Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday Zu Xiang! (1/6)

ECP outing to celebrate his birthday. Our intention was to surprise him but ah, that smarty knows and played along. However, he was bewildered by the fact that there's a bigger cake coming for him after we made him cut the miserable baby looney tunes cake into eleven shares.

I think the worst part is to have to drag him around Parkway so that the others have sufficient time to prepare. Like asking him opinions on a talking Simpson pen, reading magazines with us and to guardian to buy women facial products. HAHA

Anyway, hadn't had that much fun for a long time. I've almost forgotten how much fun I always have around the loves, and damn, those were missed badly.
A couple of photos, credit to Qianyun (love her to bits), photographer of the day.
Click for a zillion more!


Yeah, pretty lazy to upload the rest so just go Qianyun's blog okay?
And really, I've to go now cuz I've not touched any holiday assignments yet and I've only left less than two frigging weeks to complete everything.
I'm in loveeeeeee...
Shit, I think I've already mentioned that. But really, boys in books are just so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home