Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tell the time to stop

I'm trying to blog, but I think the 5 people flooding me on msn right now has done a pretty good job in preventing me to do so.

I'm supposed to upload pictures (esp the one with Rina's face covered by Mr Smiley). However, I've saved in the wrong folder so ... damn, I bet you 5 bucks that if she's reading this, she'll be gloating all over.

Lessons have been pretty monotonous. Kay, so obviously I've nothing to share right? Right, skip...skip...skip...

Oh, I literally screwed O level Chinese Oral. So paiseh can, I ask the examiner three frigging times to repeat what's polytechnic called in Chinese. Besides, I kept stuttering and pausing each time to rummage my brain for appropriate vocabs which turns out not-so-appropriate each time.

Anyway, went out with Jo and Rina after school. Took me at least 10 calls and a tiring round to get to them. Cuz initially, I felt horrible about cancelling on them but today's meeting was cancelled so, thank god. Another outing next Monday! There's Physics test on Tuesday. But guess what? That measly paper can wait. Ha, I'm beginning to sound like one of the nonchalant ones already.

Z, by the way, I've spent over 150 bucks solely on this week.
Stocking on scrapbooking materials (the summer stocks are lip-smacking good) and presents (:
And wait, the best part : Have already pre-ordered Breaking Dawn. And after that, my wallet's basically empty.

Yay, the love of my life's on his way. (Screams Edward!)

Ryan's "Do you want to start a sharing folder?" pop up msgs every 5 minutes is regularly flooding my screen.

Jonathan wants to be mentioned,
So here goes ... Beware of his cheek-pulling and lil' naughty acts :D
Haha, he reminds me of Weijie, so cheeky luh! Right Weijie?

Gotta run now, The Foundation by Collin Andrews' possessed heroin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home