Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Life sucks, and then you die

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA & CLARA!
Haha, though Laura refuses to tag, I know she's reading this.
Bad Jenny gave her spoilers today :D Aww, what's worse than knowing who Jacob imprinted on?

Busy! Busy! Busy!
School work's plummeting, and hell knows why I'm staying in for movies on weekdays.
Not to mention going shopping for books and mags.
Alright, I really have to do the damn titration worksheet which I don't have the slightest clue how to ... , finished up maths and start Biology revision already.

But first, I think I'll need just a teeny weeny 5 mins to swoon over my Greek god :D
Go figure out yourself before I bore you will the whole celebrity talk.

Will update and reply tags some other time. Love you people (:
Shit, it's already 9 -friggin 42

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home