Monday, August 18, 2008

Tag replies

5 August
Jon: Yup, all done!
Jolene: I've no idea too, more organised perhaps? I just need a reason to do so.

7 August
Ziqin: Linkin Park's alright. Do love a couple of songs out of their new album though.
Jiayu: YUP, him! How do you know :D

9 August
Weijie: I know, did some catch up today didnt we? Any events coming up?
Wenhui: Those dudes are a bunch of bad influence babe. Ah, how could you ...
Jolene: Tell Zuxiang to promote me. Junior ranking is shitzx.

10 August
Jon: Maybe a little of both?
Germaine: Hey there :D

12 August
Xinhao: I did, buy me some time, Ugh.
Ryan: GG's nice lah. "Damn that mother-chucker" Woots, gotta love Blair.
Kristal: Got that from the BD preface. Thought it was cool and downright true. (:

13 August
Jolene: Thanks babe, you know I love you :D
NIL: You wont be so lucky next time man. You and ...

14 August
Ziqin: Yup, it's kinda confusing but you'll get use to it.
Weijie: Bad cheeky weijie, did such a bad deed and never get guilty HA.

15 August
Meixin: Like always ...

16 August
Ziqin and Jon: I'll do that i i've the time, but chances are almost zilch.

18 August
Jeremy and Wenhui: I think my board have become some interaction/ communication line between both of you. :D It's heartening to know ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home