Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm back on full swing

I know I haven't been updating, I can't promise it'll get better but i'll try here and then. So firstly, let me give you people a big wet sloppy kiss for keeping the board alive :D

Oh i'll update the picture blog some time later.

And thanks Jenny for the adorable mechanical pencil.
She's officially my personal Santa now :D

School's been tough. Am still dozing off in class, it's a whole lot better cuz I did try very hard to reserve those heavy-eyelids moments in transition periods. But still ... Results hadn't been excellent either. Gna flunk the frigging physics mock SPA for certain and then , there's the Biology test. Ugh.

End-of-years are coming. I always thought I put my grades and studies on top of the list. Apparently, I'm probably having second doubts now.

Uh, so many things to do, so little time ...
Speaking of which, there's these whole lot of chick flicks I'm so gna catch! Dates people?



Out in Theatres, what's needed now is time and guts

13 November 08, Never missed any of Emma Roberts' film

18 December 08, Really anticipating this one. HOT British accents !

25 December 08, this one too! :D Heard that it may be released 3 weeks earlier than planned.

And rumours says that Half Blood Prince'd been pushed back to next summer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home