Sunday, September 9, 2007

Screen in.

The Nanny Diaries is gna be out in 27 September.
I don't care if the exams are arriving or not.
I AM SO GNA WATCH IT !
So, uh date anyone? :D

I've read the book already earlier this year,
and it's pretty good
but was hoping the movie will be better.
With Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans,
Who knows?

UH, a new term's starting tomorrow
and I'm gna be extra busy again.
Hardly have much revisions done yet
cause I've been spending way too much time browsing through webs of scrapbook materials luh.

Been eyeing on the new maya road clear stamps, bottles of embellishments from Prima flowers and 7gypsies!!!

Those tags and gaffer tapes.
*drools*

Would be going over to Jolene's house later
to watch Zac Efron as he move to and fro on the screen.

So much for not having Disney Chanel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home