Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A wrong decision.

The course registration thing has gone haywire I reckon.
My results for English are stated differently from what's written
on my progress report.

And god knows why they forbid me to take SS(Geog)
There's only Chinese Lit and History in the drop list.

This holiday had lack wayyyy too much excitement :/
And something else, nearly ruined it.

But I've already done almost all my work except those projects and all.

Have to get back to school again tomorrow
and then I'm going for another scrapbook lessons on Friday.

Only 10 bucks :D
Since I've already have accumulated 200 bucks worth of stamps.



Will be doing lots of shopping at Laine's Papetrie :D

Heard there's plenty of Chcago goods coming up at MWL though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home