Saturday, September 1, 2007

Ups and downs

Teachers' Day celebration in school was really, really good.
Was laughing all the way during the teachers' performance
Saw a different side of many teachers
Mr Bercury for example and Yisheng went gaga over him :D

Afterwhich, I headed for my primary school.
Walk around and talked quite abit before meeting the rest at Marina Square for gathering :D

Mmmm... I LOVE GATHERING :D

It was already 3 and then we queue for pizza hut and was seated by 4.
Ordered 4 pizzas and other side dishes,
but it was pretty cheap alright :D

Then we walked quite abit,
Joyce bought her stuff and then we watched Jingjie cut his hair.

I'm going out later to buy scrapbook materials again.
Already spent fifty bucks on some materials on thurdays.
Think I've already 300+ bucks on this expensive hobby :D

It's worth it.
Going on another free lesson after I bought another 80 bucks worth of items :D

Triple cheers.

Hell, really gotta buck up for end-of-years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home