Saturday, August 11, 2007

I've never felt this alone.

I think my right ear's beginning to malfunction.
And I'm certain it's the fact that I've left my ipod on throughout the night.

Ugh, now I'm hearing things as though
it came from a hundred miles away.

Yesterday was great :D
Went out with the good old buddies and the chongqing guys.
Watched Secret and ended up in the third rows because
there's 17 of us :D

Nevertheless, we didn't endure craning out necks towards the screen.

Had loads, loads fun and now I felt terribly remorse that I've hardly touched my homework and also revision which I'd promise.

Anyway,
I'm lifeless and lethargic
and if you want pictures,
go straight to Jolene's or Weijie's blog :D

Uh, I'm off.



& I've never felt this alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home