Monday, August 6, 2007

A new start, another new beginning.

Alright peeps,
Bid goodbye to the usual pop/rock stars splashing across this page.

After going through my old entries,
I've decided to start a fresh and yeah,
don't worry,
I don't think I'll be updating regularly of the busy lives of pop/rock stars.

Maybe once in a while,
when my oh-Steve-rocks fever returns from vacation.

As for now,
I shall be back moaning, and getting vexed up
about homework, school activities and uh, bitchy teachers.

I'm only kidding about the last part :D

This is gna be kinda short but uh,
Just wna thanks my best friends for everything.

  • Yisheng
  • Joyce
  • Weijie
  • Qianyun
  • Sherina
  • Ruijing
  • Florence
  • Cheongjing
  • Jolene

    Big, wet, sloppy kisses :D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home