Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Feel it up baby.

Another one of those uneventful days
when all you do is stare at the ceilings and wish
you could dig your eyeballs out after mugging like shit.

For once.

So let's see,
We did have 5 free periods in 2 days.

Nothing to be envied of :D

Spent half the Acc lesson reading Half blood prince,
And the other half, figuring how to get the the end of the other class without being noticed.
Hilarious alright, but ugh,

risky.

Anyway, cross-country run tomorrow,
but I reckon that I'll be strolling with sisters for the 3.2km.

Heh, I think it's time for the school to accept that
they'll have to change this whole idea to the annual ChungCheng Big Walk.

And meeting sisters at Paya Labar Mrt at 620
while the I'm blessed by the fact I can reach there by the means of two simple wheels.

Ha,
remind me again why Damien started cracking up in the middle of Acc lesson.
Magic Schoolbus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home