Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Flopped tests and unplanned mess.

Flopped tests and unplanned mess.

I'm on the verge of killing myself already.
I tell you,
I've officially screwed that ass shit maths paper today.
Byebye 10 marks :D
All deducted from the last 2 dirty pages.

Moronic maths,
I was never good at numbers anyway.

Except for some dodgy chinese lesson,
And that shit ass maths test,
Today'd been relatively okay.

Hadn't been exactly listening in class because
I was too busy writing love letters to Yisheng
and scribbling 'I LOVE STEVE' on the pages of my notebook,
tearing it out,
folded it,
and making sure it landed on Yisheng's or Jolene's desk.

I think that's my new interest -
Pissing both of them :D
Awww....

Stayed back to discuss literature script
that was due on monday and surprisingly,
completed it in about less than a couple of hours.

Then hanged around to mock at Ruijing and his weird sleeping posture :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home