Friday, August 24, 2007

Walking on a endless street.

Gna flunk science for sure despite those intense revision
that I've done for the past 5 days.

Left a couple of blank answers for MCQ unintentionally.
Cause the invigilator was pressing us to hand up those papers
and by then, I still have not attempt the last question.
Ended up hastily scribbled some trash
and reluctantly handed it up.

That's 7 marks gone already.

And my ass shit maths paper!
What the god damn is happening to me?

Gna be super busy again next week.
Chinese test, Literature presentation, Geography individual+group project dateline.
Will be going to ruijing's house to finish up Geography and start on our Art presentation.

Today's okay.
PE was fun though I had to do 30 squats for wearing the wrong shorts
And my legs are hurting real badly
due to duck-walking punishment.

Had a couple of badminton battle.
But ended up goofing around,
and laughing so hard at Zuxiang's silly actions :D

Lessons are okay and stayed back to do Geography
but none was done
because Jolene was too busy blog-hopping.

And, went to buy soil for SUNFLOWERS :D

Uh, and I'm feeling worried for Son of Dork,
Read on their myspace that they've not get a new manager
and things hadn't been much at the moment.

Man, I really wna hear some kick ass music
from them, and my oh-sweet Steve's voice.

Yeah Steve :D

Oh god,
SSSTTTEEEVVEEE ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home